Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wedding Bliss

My Sister's Wedding
It's true. I have come out of retirement. FOR ONE DAY ONLY. :) My sister is getting married October 7th and I had the pleasure of making her cake and the groom's cake. The wedding cake is white cake with buttercream icing and the top tier is cinnamon swirl with buttercream. The groom's cake is cinnamon swirl with buttercream as well. I was a little rusty and it took me a lot longer than normal to finish these babies. Now, the supplies are going back in the closet to rest some more. On a side note, I was sad to find out that the bakery store that I used to get my boxes and boards was out of business. I guess I haven't been there in almost 2 years. :(
Anyways, Congratulations Jacob and Emily. I wish you all the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment