Saturday, October 25, 2008

IN THE BEGINNING...

Here is a LONG sample of some of my cakes. I started with the most recent first. Notice once you get to the bottom how "beginner" they look. I promise that I will not ever make a blog entry be this long ever again. I just needed to get you up to speed on where I am today. :) Remember, they are most recent to very beginning.








































































































































































































This one is my first archived cake. I had done several before this one, but did not start taking pictures until this point.
I know that was a lot to take in. As I promised before, I will never make a post this long ever again. :)
~Becca~

2 comments:

  1. Happy to say that I recognize some of these cakes : )

    Anyone reading this: it doesn't seem possible, but these cakes taste even better than they look!

    ReplyDelete